- Daily usage alerts: Will help you understand your consumption and how the weather plays a part in your usage.
- Third-party notifications:Do you have a family member that is deployed or an elderly parent that needs helpstaying on track with their monthly bills? This notification can be set-up so that you can receive an email/textwith Daily Usage Alerts, Two-day Due Date Reminder, Cutoff Notification, Severe Weather Notification or
- A two-day due date reminder: If your day is filled with multi-tasking and your monthly bill tends to slip yourmind, this reminder is for you! This gives you the benefit of making your payment on time. With our convenientpayment options – FlexPay, online bill pay, mobile app, remote PaySite kiosks, or our Jacksonville and Sneads
Ferry offices drive-thru lanes, you can always be sure not to miss a payment due date.
- Cutoff notification: Alerts are sent the day the account is scheduled for disconnection for nonpayment.
- Payment receipt: Paid your bill online or through the mobile app and would like a receipt? A receipt can beemailed to you.
If you’d like to receive notifications, log in to your account on JOEMC’s online portal, and select “notifications” from
the menu on the left to sign up. Once in this tab, you will add your email address and anyone else you would like to
receive updates. Still have questions? Call 910-353-1940 and speak to one of our member services representatives.