Life is busy. We give you options.
We get that life is busier than ever, and we are committed to making your experience doing business with us easy and enjoyable. That’s why we’ve worked hard to ensure that your monthly bill is easy to read and keeps you fully up-to-date on your account. Statements are prepared monthly, reflect an average of 30 days of electric use, and are due and payable upon receipt. And because our lifestyles are diverse, we give you many convenient ways to pay your bill.
- ONLINE—One-time or recurring payments can be made using e-check, credit, or debit card.
- BANK DRAFT—Automatically draft your JOEMC payment from your checking or savings account on the same date each month.
- AUTOMATIC DRAFT- Schedule your bill to be paid on or before the due date with a debit or credit card, or e-check.
- MAIL—Mail your payment directly to our payment processing center at PO Box 63022, Charlotte, NC 28263-3022.
- PHONE—Pay your JOEMC bill by e-check, debit or credit card by calling our automated telephone service. Haveyour account number ready, dial 910- 353-1940, select option 2, and follow the instructions to pay.
- DRIVE-THRU—Visit one of our local offices at 259 Western Boulevard, Jacksonville, or 1225 State Hwy 210, Sneads Ferry. Night deposit boxes are located at each office.
- MOBILE APP—Pay on the go when you download the JOEMC mobile app.
- PAY WHERE YOU SHOP—This is an excellent option for members who pay with cash where they shop. Pay your bill at area Speedway, Dollar General, Walmart stores, and more! Visit our website for a complete list of retailers and how to get the barcode needed to use PayGo.
- KIOSKS—We now have six remote PaySite kiosk locations throughout our service areas in Swansboro, Jacksonville, Sneads Ferry and Trenton. See our website for the street addresses.To see complete details about these payment options, go to https://www. joemc.com/customer-service/billingpayment-options/. If you have any questions about your monthly electric bill or payment options, we’d be happy to discuss them with you at 910-353-1940.